Better Constituent Relationship Management for State Governments
Boost Productivity While Improving Constituent Services
Affiliated’s constituent relationship management solutions for state and local governments help you interact more personally with your constituents, serve their requests and needs more quickly and efficiently, and help you make a difference in the communities that you serve.
The Constituent Communication Management System (CCMS), built on the industry leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, is specifically designed for elected officials and their staffs, to improve constituent services, communications, and productivity.
- Improve personal interactions by having constituent information at your fingertips.
- Keep a real-time pulse on district activities when you need it.
- Reduce administrative tasks and spend more time working with your constituents.
- Respond quicker to requests, issues, and correspondence in the format your constituents use.
- Send improved correspondence from personal notes, to issue updates, to newsletters; via email, direct mail, or the phone.
- Track all issues and requests in one district centralized system that provides real time status and workflows to help your staff focus on the right items.
- Dashboard Analytics help you understand where opinions are trending, status of requests/open items, and with appointments and tasks integrated with Outlook, a legislator of staff member can access the information they need on a real time basis.
- Already integrated with tools you and your staff use today – The CCMS software is integrated into the Microsoft software you use today and provides a familiar look and feel to shorten your learning curve and improve your productivity.